Accreditation of the Center
The Clinical Pastoral Education program at CPE of Central California is fully accredited to offer programs of Level I, Level II, and Certified Educator program CPE by the Association for Clinical Pastoral Education, Inc.,
55 Ivan Allen Jr. Boulevard, Suite 835, Atlanta, GA 30308
Phone: (404) 320-1472 / Fax: (404) 320-0849 / Website: www.acpe.edu
The Association for Clinical Pastoral Education (ACPE) is nationally recognized as an accrediting agency in the field of clinical pastoral education by the U.S. Secretary of Education through the U.S. Department of Education.
Confirmation of Status Available
The United States Department of Education Accreditation and State Liaison Division Office of Post-secondary Education
1990 K Street, Room 7105, Washington, D.C. 20026-8509 / Fax: (202) 219-7005
CPE of Central California is a collaborative representing hospitals, faith communities and local educational institutions responding to train and to keep dedicated professional chaplains here in our own communities. Students will receive training consisting of both academic and direct clinical supervised experiences.
The Affiliated institutions, hospitals, hospices, etc.
- Saint Agnes Medical Center, Fresno, CA
- Community Medical Centers, Fresno, CA
- Valley Children’s Hospital of Central California, Madera, CA
- Kaiser Hospital, Fresno, Ca
- Kaweah Delta Health Care, Visalia, CA
- Catholic Diocese of Fresno, CA
- Fresno Pacific University Biblical Seminary, Fresno, CA
- Muslim Spiritual Care Services, Fresno, CA
- Workforce Chaplain, Visalia, CA
These partners are supporting this vital endeavor by providing classroom space as well as clinical experience placements.
- Develop ministry skills with diverse populations
- Excel in Clinical Pastoral Education
- Prepare students for certification
- Educate in Spiritual Care, Palliative Care and Hospice Care
- Develop partnerships with community resources
We have raised enough money to hire a director of CPE. We will need to raise a total budget of $200,000 each year. This supervisor has prepared the academic and clinical aspects of the program.
Your partnership and tax-deductible donation will help ensure that qualified, certified men and women in pastoral care will be available in your family’s time of need. We are a federally approved not for profit 501 (c) (3).